I always wanted a computer table that was designed for ease of gaming. I was pleasantly surprised to find a table that met all my requirements and more. This was the EUREKA ERGONOMIC Gaming Desk P47.
After getting a sleek package from amazon, it took me almost 3 hours to assemble it as I was doing it on my own and it was my first time assembling something of this size. The instructions were crystal clear and easy to implement. If you have experience building things and have some one helping you, it can be done in a shorter period of time.
Table and its contents:
Table comes equipped with a
- Bottle holder,
- Head phone holder
- A joystick stand with cd/book holder and at the bottom is a charging port.
- A big mouse pad which covers the entire table.
Pros of the table:
- Its big and spacious, good spacing between the monitor and the key board and the mouse.
- Easy to build (if you follow the instructions on the manual).
- The bottle holder is quite big as I have a 1.5-liter bottle from decathlon it easily fits in the bottle holder. First time I have seen a bottle holder so big.
- The table is ergonomically designed for gaming.
Cons for the table:
- Even though I fixed it myself and I tightened every screw, I feel some slight shaking of the table, not too much to worry about.
- The table is sturdy and holds both my monitors of 28 and 25 inches comfortably but I had to remove the joystick stand from the table to fit both in.
- Who uses cd cases stand now a days? They could have added one more joystick controller instead of the cd cases.
- Haven’t used the charging thing. But the reviewers are saying it doesn’t work. I don’t know why they have to put it in the first place at all.
The pricing is around 200 usd(15999 inr) in india, I think it is money well spent.